Paneer Rolls Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 8539 times
Yummy inside and yummy outside, this dish is tasty through and through!
The Paneer Rolls are made with the right mix of paneer and potatoes flavoured with spice powders and pastes, and deep-fried with a batter coating.
An innovative idea that adds to the crunchiness of this snack is to roll the batter-coated rolls in bread crumbs before frying. This not only gives the Paneer Roll a very appetizing appearance, it also makes it super crispy.
Recipe Description for Paneer Rolls
- To make paneer rolls, combine the paneer, potatoes, cheese, ginger-green chilli paste, turmeric powder, coriander-cumin seeds powder, chilli powder, dried mango powder, garam masala and salt in a deep bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Combine the plain flour and approx. 3/4 cup of water in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Divide the paneer-potato mixture into 14 equal portions and shape each portion into a cylindrical roll.
- Dip each ball into the plain flour-water mixture and roll them in bread crumbs till they are evenly coated from all the sides.
- Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes so deep-frying becomes easier.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and deep-fry, a few rolls at a time, on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve the paneer rolls immediately with schezuan sauce.
See step by step images of Paneer Rolls Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.