Paneer Mutter Biryani Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 10296 times
Paneer is a show-stealer! undoubtedly one of my favourites. Layers of rice and spicy paneer mutter make this biryani a real delicacy. Definitely worth a try !
Recipe Description for Paneer Mutter Pulao ( Pulao Recipe )
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai, add the cardamom, cloves, bayleaf and rice, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the milk, 1 cup of water and salt, mix well and cover and cook on a medium flame for 8 to 10 minutes or till the rice is cooked, while stirring occasionally.
- Divide the rice into 3 equal portions and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the onions, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic paste, green chilli paste, garam masala, chilli powder, 2 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the tomato purée and dried fenugreek leaves, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the paneer, green peas, ¼ cup of water, salt, cream, milk, sugar, mix well and cook no a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Divide the curry into 2 equal portions and keep aside.
- Grease a deep microwave-safe bowl using ghee, spread 1 portion of the rice evenly using the back of the spoon.
- Spread 1 portion of the curry evenly over it and again spread a portion of rice evenly over it.
- Repeat the step 2 to make 1 more layer of curry and rice.
- Pour the milk evenly over it and sprinkle coriander over it.
- Cover with a microwave safe lid and microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve hot.
See step by step images of Paneer Mutter Pulao ( Pulao Recipe )
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.