Paneer 65 Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 144 times
Paneer 65 Video. Paneer 65 is one of the most popular starters in Indian restaurants. It is especially popular in South India, where it is available even in small eateries in remote areas. This is a peppy snack or starter, with an unmistakeable Oriental influence
Recipe Description for Paneer 65 Recipe
- To make paneer 65, combine the spring onions, coriander, roughly chopped garlic and roughly chopped green chillies in a mixer and blend till smooth without using water.
- Transfer the paste into a deep bowl, add the curds, cornflour, plain flour, rice flour, turmeric powder, ½ tsp of chilli powder, cumin seeds powder, coriander powder, garam masala, tandoori masala, salt and food colour and mix well using a whisk.
- Add the paneer cubes and mix gently.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil for deep-frying and deep-fry a few marinated paneer pieces on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the green chillies, sliced onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining ½ tsp of chilli powder, salt and 1 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the fried paneer and spring onions, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve the paneer 65 immediately garnished with spring onion greens.
See step by step images of Paneer 65 Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.