Pahadi Paneer Tikkas ( Entertaining )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 607 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 36207 times
Smoky paneer pieces in rich mint gravy.
Add your private note
Pahadi Paneer Tikkas ( Entertaining ) recipe - How to make Pahadi Paneer Tikkas ( Entertaining )
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 6 servings
- Cut the paneer, capsicums and tomatoes into 25 mm. Into 25 mm. Squares.
- Apply half the chutney on them and arrange on skewers.
- Cook in a tandoor for a few minutes. Alternatively, roast on a flame for a few minutes, until the edges turn pink.
- Heat the oil and fry the remaining chutney for a while.
- Add the cream and curds and cook for 1/2 minute. Add salt.
- Arrange the tikkas on a serving plate.
- Pour the gravy immediately on top.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.