by Tarla Dalal
Added to 35 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21085 times
Just a piece of this energy bar, at any time of the day, is enough to recharge your child to continue being as bouncy as ever! the chosen flours and jaggery provide ample energy and carbohydrates!
- Heat the ghee in a non-stick pan, add the wheat flour and roast on a slow flame while stirring continuously till it turns slightly brown in colour\.
- Add the soya flour and nachni flour and roast on a slow flame till it turns golden brown in colour while still stirring continuously.
- Remove from the flame, add the jaggery and mix well. Stir continuously till the jaggery melts.
- Pour the mixture into a greased thali and spread it evenly using a spatula.
- When slightly cool, cut into equal pieces of desired shapes using different moulds or cookie cutters.
- Cover the sides by sticking poppy seeds on them.
- You can also decorate these with some icing to make them more attractive.
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.