Masala Mac and Cheese video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 666 times
Masala Mac and Cheese video. A dish of English origin, Mac and Cheese is one of the most popular dishes in the United Kingdom, United States and Canada!
While the original version is made of cooked macaroni and a cheesy sauce, we have given it a masaledar twist to make it more exciting.
Recipe Description for Masala Mac and Cheese
- Heat oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions, ginger, and garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, coriander-cumin seeds powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder and 1 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
- Combine the white sauce and ½ cup of cheese in a small non-stick pan, mix well and cook on medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the masala mixture and the macaroni, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Pour into a baking dish, sprinkle the remaining ½ cup of cheese and coriander and spread it evenly.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
See step by step images of Masala Mac and Cheese Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.