Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 2351 times
Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Video. If you are used to local bakeries simply serving cinnamon-flavoured buns in the name of cinnamon rolls, you are in for a real, super surprise!
These eggless Homemade Cinnamon Rolls are the real thing. Here, the dough is packed with a cinnamon-flavoured icing and then baked to perfection.
Recipe Description for Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Recipe, Eggless
- Combine the yeast, sugar and 2 tbsp of lukewarm water in a bowl, mix well and cover with a lid and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Combine the butter and milk in a saucepan, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Combine the plain flour, butter- milk mixture, yeast-sugar mixture and salt and knead into a soft dough without using any water.
- Cover with a damp muslin cloth and keep aside in a warm place for 1 hour.
- Knead well and roll the dough into a 300 mm. ( 12”) by 225 mm. (9”) diameter rectangle.
- Spread the prepared filling evenly over it leaving ½” space from all the sides.
- Roll from the longer side to another end.
- Cut into 13 equal slices using a sharp knife.
- Arrange them in a 175 mm. (7”) diameter cake tin.
- Cover with a damp muslin cloth and keep aside in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 20 minutes.
- Cool slightly, loosen the edges with a knife, demould it.
- Brush with melted butter evenly over it.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Recipe, Eggless
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.