Last Updated : Jan 11,2018
Viewed 6610 times
The floral fruity flavour of raspberry, mixed with its sour sweet taste with a mild hint of dairy notes makes it ideal as a syrup for milkshakes, a pairing with soft cheese, creams and drizzled on vanilla ice-cream. This fruit pulp is blended with sugar syrup and is filtered through a flannel bag and then cooled before being bottled. This syrup can be added to a variety of recipes and pairs beautifully with pineapple, white chocolate and mint.
How to Select
• Raspberry syrup with low or no sugar is available commercially.
• The organic variety of this syrup can be purchased online as well.
• If purchasing it commercially ensure that the seal is unbroken.
• Please read the manufacturing and expiry dates to ensure maximum product freshness.
• If you choose to make the syrup at home, select raspberries that are firm and fresh, without the flesh being bruised.
• Chilled water and ice cubes when added to raspberry crush with make for an extremely refreshing edible drink.
• Milkshakes, ice slush, iced teas, chilled soft drinks, taste great when flavoured with raspberry crush.
• Waffles and pancakes are incomplete without a generous drizzle of raspberry syrup.
• Blend raspberry crush with other flavoured crushes like mixed berries, peach and lime to create interesting new flavours.
• A tsp. of raspberry crush to a bowl of cereal with yoghurt, fresh fruits and nuts makes for a delicious breakfast treat.
• Vanilla ice cream, fresh berries and a drizzle of raspberry syrup makes for a semi-healthy dessert.
How to Store
• Until the seal is broken, store the unopened bottle in a cool, dry place at room temperature
• After breaking the seal, refrigerate the product to extend its shelf life.
• Since syrups contains a high amount of sugar, it acts as a preservative and ensures that the product has a long shelf life.
• Unopened bottles remain for a year with the flavour and taste of raspberry intact.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.