• Chilled water and ice cubes when added to peach crush with chopped strawberries make for an extremely refreshing edible drink.
• If you like flavoured iced teas, then stir some peach crush into black tea. Peach iced tea is a cool favourite at summertime amongst individuals of all ages.
• Children who love their milk flavoured will enjoy a tall glass of chilled peach milk. Add 2 tbsp of peach syrup to 1 glass of milk.
• A tsp. of peach crush to a bowl of cereal with fresh fruits and nuts makes for a delicious breakfast treat.
• Vanilla ice cream, cubes of fresh peach and a drizzle of peach syrup makes for a semi-healthy dessert.
How to store peach crush, peach syrup
• Until the seal is broken, store the unopened bottle in a cool, dry place at room temperature
• After breaking the seal, refrigerate the product to extend its shelf life.
• Since syrups contains a high amount of sugar, it acts as a preservative and ensures that the product has a long shelf life.
• Unopened bottles remain for a year with the flavour and taste of peach intact.