krack jack biscuit
Last Updated : Jan 05,2018
Viewed 21258 times
Krackjack is a kind of small, flat-baked sweet and salty biscuit, manufactured and marketed by Parle Foods. The sweetness and saltiness are well-balanced in this delicious biscuit, which can be had any time with anything.
Crushed krack jack biscuit
The biscuits are crushed either with hand or by placing them in a cloth and pounding them with a hammer for a few seconds. The latter procedure tends to impart a finer crushed product than the former.
Powdered krack jack biscuit
You may powder the biscuits in a dry grinder or by placing them between a cloth or plastic sheet and pounding them with a hammer. They may be powdered fine or coarsely as per the recipe requirements.
How to select
Check the pack seal and expiry date before buying.
• Krackjack biscuits are usually enjoyed as a snack with a cold or hot beverage
• These biscuits may form a base for puddingsand pies.
• Try crumbling these biscuits over vanilla or chocolate ice-cream, or over custard.
• Krackjack biscuits make excellent canapés (small finger food with tasty toppings), with any topping of your choice.
How to store
• The biscuits should be stored in an airtight container.
• Do not store with strongly flavoured biscuits like pineapple or orange cream as their flavours will overpower the subtle taste of Krackjack.
• Biscuits are a quick source of carbohydrate, and help keep hunger away.
• Since these biscuits are high in sodium and fat content, have them in limited amounts only.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.