How many calories does one glass of Healthy Peanut Butter Blueberry Almond Milk Smoothie have?
One glass of Healthy Peanut Butter Blueberry Almond Milk Smoothie gives 334 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 79 calories, proteins account for 6 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 252 calories. One glass of Healthy Peanut Butter Blueberry Almond Milk Smoothie provides about 17 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
See Healthy Peanut Butter Blueberry Almond Milk Smoothie recipe. Almond milk is in vogue because of its great health benefits and pleasant taste. You can use it to soak your cereals, make smoothies and even warm refreshing beverages.
In this mouth-watering recipe, the almond milk is combined with berries and peanut butter to make an exciting smoothie with a nutty, tangy, fruity taste.
Is Healthy Peanut Butter Blueberry Almond Milk Smoothie?
Yes, this is healthy. But restrictions apply to some.
Let's understand the Ingredients.
1. Almonds (badam) : Almonds are rich in B complex vitamins such as Vitamin B1, Thiamine, Vitamin B3, Niacin and Folate which plays an important role in the brain development. Almonds balances your cholesterol levels. almonds have a very low glycemic index and good for diabetics. See all 13 super health benefits of almonds.
2. Peanuts : Peanuts contain Vitamin B1, Thiamine which helps form ATP (Adenosine triphosphate) which body uses for energy. A handful of peanuts gives you 7.3 grams of Protein. Peanuts, Almonds, Walnuts and Cashews are rich in Protein and healthy monounsaturated fats which won’t spike your blood sugar levels and good for a diabetic snack and healthy heart snack. Eating a handful of Peanuts a day is said to increase the good cholesterol (HDL) in your body which is good for heart health. Read 11 amazing benefits of peanuts.
3. Banana : Banana is high in potassium. Potassium helps normalize the heartbeat and regulates the body's water balance. Bananas have low sodium content and high potassium content, and contribute for making it an ideal fruit for hypertensives. See the 7 incredible benefits of banana.
4. Blueberries : Blueberries are a powerful antioxidant, especially anthocyanins which help fight cancer and degeneration of cells. They are low in calories, rich in fibre and good for daibetics.
Can diabetics, heart patients and over weight individuals have Healthy Peanut Butter Blueberry Almond Milk Smoothie ?
While the recipe is healthy, the fat content is high and hence not suitable for weight loss, diabetics and heart patients.
Can healthy individuals have Healthy Peanut Butter Blueberry Almond Milk Smoothie ?
If you are fit, this is the perfect smoothie to be had with loads of good fat. Learn to make to use homemade almond milk or buy unsweetened almond milk. Always make your peanut butter at home without any oil as its super healthy.
Healthy Peanut Butter Blueberry Almond Milk Smoothie is high in
1. Vitamin C : Vitamin C is a great defence against coughs and colds.
2. Vitamin A : Vitamin A is crucial for healthy vision, cell growth and healthy skin.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 334 calories that come from Healthy Peanut Butter Blueberry Almond Milk Smoothie?
Walking (6 kmph) = 1hr 40 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 33 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 45 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 57 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.