How many calories does one serving of Anti- Ageing Breakfast Platter have?
One serving of Anti- Ageing Breakfast Platter gives 291 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 153 calories, proteins account for 29 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 79 calories. One serving of Anti- Aging Breakfast Platter provides about 15 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
Click here to view. Anti- Aging Breakfast Platter recipe. Start your day with this energetic breakfast platter, which is loaded with healthy, colourful and tasty ingredients that look so appealing that you cannot help drooling!
Chock-full of nutritious foods ranging from fruits and sprouts to paneer, this Anti-Aging Breakfast Platter gives you a good mix of nutrients, flavours and textures.
The ingredients are quite balanced too. The fruits give you loads of vitamins and fibre, especially vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that helps slow the process of aging.
Paneer and sprouts give you ample calcium and protein, both of which are essential for healthy functioning and maintenance of the body.
The best part is that this attractive platter is quite easy to prepare. You just need to chop and arrange them. The ingredients are ingeniously chosen so that they look good too.
Scooping out the watermelon into balls makes it look really wonderful, and together with the green grapes, it looks like the decoration on a Christmas tree! What a fabulous way to start the day – with a visual and culinary treat.
Is Anti- Ageing Breakfast Platter healthy?
Yes, this is healthy. But restrictions apply to some.
Let's understand the Ingredients.
1. Sprouted Moong ( sprouted whole green gram) : Moong sprouts is a nutri-dense sprout. It’s a good sources of several nutrients like b vitamins, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus. These sprouts are a protein boost. Sprouted moong is beneficial in relieving the symptoms of anaemia by building haemoglobin levels due to its high iron count. The fiber from sprouted moong has also been linked to lower LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) levels, thus decreasing the risk of heart diseases. help to maintain blood pressure and good for pregnancy. See detailed benefits of sprouted moong in moong sprouts glossary.
2. Paneer : Paneer contains high quality protein and calcium which aids in weight loss. Since paneer is low in carbs and high in protein it gets digested slowly and hence good for diabetes. Potassium in paneer helps to reduce the effect of high sodium, by lowering blood pressure and contraction of blood vessels, resulting in improved heart health and reduced risk of heart attack. Great for weight loss and read the interesting article on is paneer good for you?
3. Oranges, Sweet Lime (Mosambi) Citrus fruits : Low in calorie and rich source of fiber. Fruits are low carb and high in Vitamic C. Oranges, Sweet Lime are rich in Vitamin A. Sadly in India, poor rural families who don't get enough fruits like oranges, mango and papaya have high incidence of night-blindness. Read this article on benefits of citrus fruits.
4. Watermelon (tarbuj) : Watermelon is low in calories and full of water, thus is good for weight loss too. Citrulline in watermelon has been studied for its effect on heart function and it was revealed that it improves heart function and helps in the treatment of heart failure. Watermelons are a good source of Vitamin C and vitamin A which help in neutralizing free radicals thereby reducing the risk of heart disease. Watermelons are incredibly high in Iron and help in the treatment of anaemia. Regular consumption of watermelon will prevent from iron deficiency anaemia. See detailed 14 benefits of watermelon, tarbuj.
5. Green Grapes : The flavonoid quercitin found in grapes helps to reduce the risk of heart diseases and prevents the onset of stroke. Resveratrol is another antioxidant that grapes possess. Grapes contain the necessary minerals to maintain or lower blood pressure. Vitamin C is known as an immune booster. Basically it helps to build our white blood cells (WBC), the immune cells, and builds a strong line of defence against common diseases like cold and cough. Diabetics to eat in restricted quantity. See detailed benefits of grapes.
6. Dates (Khajur) : 1 cup of dates (90 gm) gives around 8.05 gm of fiber and will lower down the cholesterol level and will also aid in weight loss. A cup of dates contain 703 mg of potassium (14.95% of RDA) which helps in the regulation of blood pressure and also prevents formation of kidney stones. Dates have a low glycemic index from 43 to 55 depending on the variety, so they are a boon to diabetics to satisfy their sweet tooth. See details for 8 super benefits of dates.
7. Walnuts (Akhrot) : Eating a handful of Walnuts a day is said to increase the good cholesterol (HDL). Walnuts are rich in Omega 3 Fatty Acids which contain high amounts of DHA which improve thinking power in adults and excellent for brain health for newborn kids. Being a good source of Folate, Vitamin B9, it’s good for pregnant women to top up their folic acid with eating a bit of walnuts daily. As it's low in the Glycemic Index, and loaded with Fibre, it’s a good choice for Diabetics. See detailed benefits of walnuts.
8. Almonds (badam) : Almonds are rich in B complex vitamins such as Vitamin B1, Thiamine, Vitamin B3, Niacin and Folate which plays an important role in the brain development. Almonds balances your cholesterol levels. almonds have a very low glycemic index and good for diabetics. See all 13 super health benefits of almonds.
Can diabetics, heart patients and over weight individuals have Anti- Aging Breakfast Platter?
Yes, this recipe is good for diabetics, heart and weight loss. Moong sprouts is a nutri-dense sprout. It’s a good sources of several nutrients like b vitamins, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus. Paneer contains high quality protein and calcium which aids in weight loss. Since paneer is low in carbs and high in protein it gets digested slowly and hence good for diabetes.
Can healthy individuals have Anti- Aging Breakfast Platter?
Yes. The flavonoid quercitin found in grapes helps to reduce the risk of heart diseases and prevents the onset of stroke.
Health benefits of Anti-Ageing Breakfast Platter
This Anti-ageing breakfast platter is a power packed healthy breakfast option which nourishes you with a variety of nutrients.
Sprouted moong is a very nourishing ingredient which is full of nutrients which helps in delaying premature aging. They are rich in protein which is important for strengthening body muscles.
Low fat paneer is an ideal source of high biological value protein for vegetarian. Protein helps in muscle building and recovery. Calcium present in the paneer helps in building stronger bones.
Malta orange is an excellent source of vitamin C- an anti oxidant, which helps in repairing of damaged tissues in the body thereby slowing the process of ageing.
Watermelon contains 90% water which keeps you hydrated and it is rich in the phytonutrient "Lycopene" which is a perfect immune booster. Grapes are also rich in anti-oxidants helping to reduce cellular damage by protecting cell membranes and helps in preventing aging.
Dates are beneficial for people suffering from constipation and also help in curing any kind of intestinal disorders.
Walnuts and almonds contain omega-3 fatty acids which are important for brain function and they boost memory. It also helps in preventing age-related problems and improving nervous system functioning.
This breakfast platter is a complete meal and the best time to have it is in the morning. As it is also rich in fiber, it will keep your gut full for a longer time, thus becoming a perfect option for weight watchers .
Anti- Ageing Breakfast Platter is high in
1. Folic Acid : Folic acid is an essential vitamin required throughout pregnancy.
2. Vitamin C : Vitamin C is a great defence against coughs and colds.
3. Calcium : Calcium is a mineral that makes bones stay strong. Required from kids to adults.
4. Magnesium : Magnesium is required for formation of bones and teeth. helps in the metabolism of calcium and potassium.
5. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
6. Vitamin A : Vitamin A is crucial for healthy vision, cell growth and healthy skin.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 291 calories that come from Anti- Aging Breakfast Platter?
Walking (6 kmph) = 1hr 27 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 29 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 39 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 50 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.