Banoffee Pie Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 18877 times
Combination of toffee, bananas and whipped cream on a crunchy biscuit base is a perfect dessert to make for a party. It will surely be enjoyed by all.
Recipe Description for Banoffee Pie, Eggless Banoffee Pie
- Combine the biscuits and melted butter in a bowl and mix well.
- Spread the mixture into a 7” loose bottomed cake tin and spread it evenly.
- Refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes. Keep aside.
- Put the condensed milk tin in water in a deep pan and cook on a high flame for 1 hour. Keep aside to cool slightly.
- Once cooled open the tin and remove the toffee in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Place ½ cup of bananas on the prepared biscuit base and arrange them evenly all over.
- Pour the toffee over it and spread it evenly with the help of a butter knife.
- Put ½ cup of whipped cream over it and spread it evenly.
- Put the remaining ½ cup of bananas over it and spread it evenly.
- Put the remaining ½ cup of whipped cream and again spread it evenly using a butter knife.
- Place the cake tin on a plate and refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Demould the pie and garnish with grated chocolate.
- Cut into 6 equal wedges and serve chilled.
See step by step images of Banoffee Pie, Eggless Banoffee Pie Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.