Aloo Gobi Pulao Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 16094 times
Aloo gobhi pulao, we have tweaked the common aloo gobhi recipe, to enhance it into a complete meal. Bite- sized cauliflower florets and potatoes are combined with rice and cooked together in the pressure cooker.
Recipe Description for Aloo Gobhi Pulao ( Pressure Cooker )
- Heat the ghee in a pressure cooker, add the cinnamon, cloves and bayleaves and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the rice and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the, cauliflower, potatoes, rice, turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add 3½ cups of hot water, mix well and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Serve hot garnished with papad.
See step by step images of Aloo Gobhi Pulao ( Pressure Cooker ) Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.