Vegetable Noodle Soup For Kids
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 161 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 52659 times
This is a mealy soup that your young ones will enjoy thoroughly. The best part is that they can make this satiating treat with their own little hands, with a spot of help from you.
Delicious veggies and yummy noodles come together in a soupy form, seasoned simply with black pepper, to make this mouth-watering Vegetable Noodle Soup for Kids. Enjoy it immediately on preparation.
Check out more recipes to cook with your kids under our recipes section of Let Your Kids Cook .
- Peel and grate the carrot. Keep aside.
- Chop a tomato, cabbage, spring onion and keep aside.
- Chop the capsicum and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add all the vegetables and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add 4½ cups of water , noodles and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 10 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Combine the pepper, cornflour and 2 tbsp of water in a bowl, mix well and add to the soup, cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.