by Tarla Dalal
Added to 33 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7911 times
Lovely-looking pastries for your special parties. Stuffed with rich butter icing and dipped in chocolate sauce.
- Sieve the flour and icing sugar separately.
- Cream the margarine and sugar very well until light and creamy.
- Add the sieved flour and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Fit a star nozzle in a piping bag and fill the bag with the mixture.
- Grease a baking tin and pipe small fingers on it.
- Bake in a moderate oven at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Cool the fingers
- Sandwich the fingers with vanilla butter icing.
- Dip both the ends in the chocolate glace icing. Allow to dry and store the pastries.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.