Strawberry Cream Puffs
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6911 times
Strawberries and cream with a difference. Try variations by filling the puffs with ice - cream and fruit combinations.
- Grease a flat baking tin.
- Place blobs of 1 tablespon of the choux.pastry mixture on the tin at small intervals.
- Bake in s hot oven at 450°F for at least 20 minutes. Do not open door before this time. Therefore, check to be sure that the puffs are cooked and golden brown. If not, bake further until done.
- Slit open the puffs with scissors.
- Beat the cream until stiff. Add the icing sugar and beat a little.
- Put the cream in a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle.
- Pipe the cream into each puff, put a few strawberries over the cream, put extra cream if desired and close the puff.
- Cover the tops with chocolate glace icing.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.