Spinach and Cottage Cheese Pizza
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 113 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13829 times
Ever imagined introducing spinach into a pizza? Well, here is an exciting Spinach and Cottage Cheese Pizza with a topping of blanched spinach and chunky cottage cheese cubes. With yellow capsicum to complement the colour and flavour of spinach, this pizza becomes a complete winner!
- Heat the olive oil in a broad non-stick pan, and the onions and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the spinach and sauté on medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the fresh cream, paneer, salt and pepper, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for another 1 minute.
- Divide the topping into 2 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place a pizza base on a clean, dry surface and spread 1 portion of the spinach and cottage cheese topping evenly over it.
- Arrange ¼ cup of yellow capsicum evenly over it and finally sprinkle ¼ cup of cheese evenly over it.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to make 1 more pizza.
- Place both the pizzas on a greased baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 to 12 minutes or till the base is evenly browned and the cheese melts.
- Cut into equal wedges and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.