Soya Aur Gobhi ki Bhaji
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19568 times
Try this tasty bhaji, which is made with healthy soya granules and grated cauliflower, cooked in the microwave. It tastes best when eaten steaming hot.
- Combine the soya granules with ¼ cup warm water in a bowl and soak for 15 to 20 minutes till soft. Drain and keep aside.
- Combine the oil, onion paste and ginger-garlic paste in a microwave-proof bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the cumin powder, coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder and 1 teaspoon water, mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the tomato purée, soya granules, cauliflower, milk, salt and ¼ cup water, mix well and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||154.5 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||16.7 mg|
|Folic Acid||7.9 mcg|
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.