Rum and Raisin Chocolates
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21721 times
Be it ice-cream or chocolate, rum and raisins is an all-time favourite flavour. Here, we show you how to make authentic Rum and Raisin chocolates, which have a rich flavour of cocoa dotted with juicy, rum-soaked raisins.
These Rum and Raisin Chocolates have only a pleasant, enjoyable tinge of rum, to the extent that will appeal to everybody. You can store this tongue-tickling delicacy in an airtight container in the fridge for two weeks.
Add your private note
Rum and Raisin Chocolates recipe - How to make Rum and Raisin Chocolates
Soaking time: 3 hours Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
3 hours 6 minutesMakes 11 chocolates
- Combine the rum and raisin in the bowl, mix well and keep aside to soak for 3 hours. Drain and keep aside.
- Put the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute and mix well.
- Fill the chocolate mould with the melted chocolate till ¾ full, tap it lightly.
- Put 2 to 3 soaked raisins in each cavity.
- Fill the mould with the remaining melted chocolate, tap it lightly again and refrigerate for 30 minutes or till firm.
- Unmould the chocolates and serve or store in an air-tight container in a refrigerator.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.