Potato Paneer Bake
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 172 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22188 times
Luxury – there is no better word to describe the potato paneer bake. Layers of mashed potato, green peas and paneer aptly spiced and perked up with lemon juice, are topped with curd-cream and baked till perfectly done. Lose yourself in this sumptuous preparation, and make sure every spoonful spans all three layers!
- Combine the milk, fresh cream, curds and salt in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Grease a baking dish with butter and spread the potato mixture.
- Spread the green peas mixture over the potatoes.
- Finally spread the paneer mixture on top.
- Sprinkle the curd-cream over the paneer layer.
- Sprinkle the cheese and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||260.3 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||10.4 mg|
|Folic Acid||8.2 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.