Pomegranate Apple Infused Water
by Tarla Dalal
This recipe has been viewed 3664 times
If you love red color then here’s Pomegranate Apple Infused Detox Water for you that you would love to have on a tiring day. The slight flavor and aroma of pomegranate and apples will keep you refreshed throughout the day.
Fruit Infuser Water Bottles are easily available all over India, in online shops as well as the home needs section of supermarkets and retail chains. If you don’t have a Fruit Infuser Bottle, you can just use any glass jar or pitcher.
Put the fruits in the pitcher along with water and allow them to infuse for 2 to 3 hours. Then, strain the mixture to get detox water. The fruits can be discarded or more water can be added to make more detox water. Do not use the fruits for more than twice.
You can also try other fruity detox waters like Pink Guava Apple Infused Water or @41799 .
- Put the pomegranate in the infusing tube.
- Fill ¾ of the bottle with water, place the infusing tube with the pomegranate in it and with a help of a spoon mash the pomegranate lightly for 1 minute.
- Put the apple cubes in the infusing tube and close it tightly.
- Close the lid of the bottle tightly and shake it lightly.
- Keep aside to infuse for 3 hours.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.