Palak Baby Corn
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 26 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21694 times
The versatile palak, a favourite in North Indian households, can be used in a variety of preparations such as raita, soup, gravy and kofta! Here it combines with corn, to delight your senses.
- Combine all the ingredients with 1½ cups of water and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Cool and blend to a smooth paste in a mixer. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil and butter in a pan and add the ginger, garlic and tomatoes to it.
- Sauté for sometime and then add the white gravy, spinach purée, black salt and salt. Cook till oil separates from the gravy.
- Add the baby corn, dried fenugreek leaves, garam masala, sugar and cream and bring to a boil. Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
RECIPE SOURCE : Corn
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.