No Flour Chocolate Cake, Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6237 times
Ever imagined making cake without flour? Well, here is the magic recipe of No Flour Chocolate Cake, a chocolaty delicacy held together by eggs and sugar. The Flourless Chocolate Cake is unlike anything you have ever tasted before – it is rich and luscious, melts in the mouth, and is nothing short of divine ecstasy.
When the cake is just out of the oven it seems too fluffy, but as it cools it tends to sink and settled down, which is quite normal. So don’t let that alarm you; the outcome will be simply fabulous!
- Combine the dark chocolate and butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute. Mix well and keep aside.
- Separate the egg whites and egg yolks in 2 separate bowls.
- Beat the egg whites using an electric beater on medium speed for 1 minute.
- Add ½ cup of sugar gradually and beat again with an electric beater on medium speed for 3 minutes. Keep aside.
- Beat the egg yolks and vanilla essence and beat well using an electric beater on medium speed for 1 minute.
- Add the remaining ½ cup of sugar and beat again with an electric beater on medium speed for 1 minute.
- Add the chocolate-butter mixture and fold it gently using a spatula.
- Finally add the beaten egg white–sugar mixture and mix well using a spatula.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 250 mm. (10”) diameter tin
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200ºc (400ºf) for 10 minutes, then bake it again at 180ºc (360ºf) for 25 minutes.
- Allow it to cool slightly, push the edges slightly using a spatula.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.