Mushroom and Bell Pepper Pizza, Mushroom and Capsicum Pizza
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 161 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23379 times
You can rely on capsicum to steal the show! When you use capsicum in a dish, you do not need to worry about using other complex ingredients or seasonings, because capsicum itself is so flavourful and aromatic, it is sure to make the dish irresistibly delicious.
This Mushroom and Bell Pepper Pizza is testimony to this fact. Just mushrooms, capsicum and pizza sauce, with a little help from cheese, give you a pizza that delights your palate, and makes you wish for more.
On the side you can serve Three Bean Salad or Neapolitan Potato Salad .
- Heat the olive oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the mushrooms, all the capsicums and salt and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes. Keep aside.
- Place the pizza base on a clean, dry surface, put ¼ cup pizza sauce on each pizza base and spread it evenly.
- Arrange half the topping on each pizza base and spread it evenly.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup of cheese on each pizza base and spread it evenly.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 12 minutes or till the pizza turns crisp and the cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.