Mushroom Pizza, Veg Mushroom Pizza
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 165 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 36744 times
A very unique Mushroom Pizza, which will delight your palate with its creaminess! This Veg Mushroom Pizza has myriad fascinating toppings like mushrooms and onions seasoned liberally with herbs and spices, which give it a peppy flavour too, but what makes it unique is the addition of cream, which gives a wonderful flavour and mouth-feel.
This pizza will be nice and crisp as soon as it is baked, but will get soggy after a while because of the fresh cream, so make sure you enjoy it immediately on preparation.
Pizza can stand alone as a substantial snack or combined with a bowl of Soup and some Pasta , it makes an easy dinner.
- Place 2 pizza bases on a clean, dry surface, spread 1½ tbsp of tomato ketchup and ¼ cup of fresh cream evenly over each pizza base.
- Arrange ¼ cup of onions and mushrooms evenly over each pizza base.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp dried mixed herbs, 1 tsp dry red chilli flakes and salt over each pizza base.
- Finally sprinkle ¼ cup cheese evenly over each pizza base.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 c (400f) for 20 minutes.
- Repeat steps 1 to 5 to make 2 more pizzas.
- Cut each pizza into 6 equal pieces and serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per pizza
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.