Italian Pasta with Mushroom Sauce, Quick Veg Pasta
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 344 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 123001 times
The succulent crunch of mushrooms is always a great value-add for any pasta dish. In this quick and simple recipe, cooked penne is drowned in a lovely sauce that brings together the creaminess of white sauce, the unique texture of mushrooms, the aromatic accents of oregano and of course, the universal appeal of cheese!
Although it is cooked in less than 10 minutes, the Italian Pasta with Mushroom Sauce is as tasty and appeasing as any pasta dish can be!
You can also try other quick recipes like Quick Rice Dosa and Quick Soya Uttapam .
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add ¼ cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the white sauce, oregano, cheese and little salt, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Place the penne in a serving plate, pour the hot mushroom sauce over it and serve immediately garnished with chilli flakes.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.