by Tarla Dalal
Added to 32 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14547 times
This Goanese specialty involves a special cooking method. The masala or paste is pre-cooked and then added to the subzi, thereby giving it a distinct flavour.
Serve with Tandoori Roti or Parathas .
- Combine all the ingredients for the paste in a microwave-proof bowl, cover with a lid and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Allow the mixture to cool and then grind to a smooth paste in a mixer. Keep aside.
- Combine the prepared paste and the tomato pulp in a microwave-proof bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the potatoes and salt, mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Serve hot garnished with coconut.
Nutrient values per
|Vitamin A||300.7 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.6 mg|
|Vitamin C||35.5 mg|
|Folic Acid||38.5 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.