by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 34 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25493 times
Lollies are all-time favourite… to the extent of being one of the most interesting aspects of childhood! Unlike their commercial counterparts, these fruit lollies don't use artificial flavours and colours. Instead, they provide lots of nutrients including vitamins C and A. Ensure that the fruits are completely ripe and sweet to avoid adding more sugar.
- Add ½ tsp of sugar to all the juices and keep aside.
- Take small glasses or candy moulds of desired shapes, pour 2 tbsp of pineapple juice at the bottom of each mould and refrigerate to set.
- When fully set, pour 2 tbsp of orange juice in each glass to make a layer and refrigerate to set without disturbing.
- When fully set, pour 2 tbsp of strawberry mixture in each glass and refrigerate again to set for atleast an hour.
- Just before serving, hold the glasses under a running tap and take out the lollies.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.