by Tarla Dalal
Added to 56 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 56470 times
An unusual and excessively tasty combination of finely crushed peanuts and crunchy corn niblets, cooked to perfection in the microwave. Easy to whip up and healthy as well, this delectable dish can be had as a snack with bread at any time of the day to satiate those sudden hunger pangs.
- Combine the oil and onion paste in a microwave-proof bowl mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the peanuts, tomato purée, tomatoes, ginger, green chillies, sugar, salt and ¼ cup water and mix well microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Add the corn niblets, mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander and tomatoes.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||158 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||3.6 mg|
|Vitamin C||11.6 mg|
|Folic Acid||27.5 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.