Broccoli and Baby Corn Stir Fry
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 300 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27461 times
Tired of dal-chawal? Then this is just the thing you need. A simple stir fry with oriental origins that is rich in fibre, folic acid, protein and above all taste. Toss in some noodles if you want to make a bigger meal of this dish.
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan on a high flame. Add the garlic and stir fry over a high flame for a few seconds.
- Add the capsicums, onions, broccoli, baby corn, french beans and cucumber and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Mix the cornflour with ½ cup of water and add to the mixture.
- Add the black pepper, sugar and salt and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve hot topped with the toasted cashewnuts.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.