Triple Schezwan Rice Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 5169 times
Triple Schezwan Rice Video , combines noodles, fried rice, crisp noodles and a spicy vegetable gravy in a single-layered dish! one definitely doesn't need to have anything else along with this... you will be full up to the brim. Thus, be on the safer side and buy a half-plate instead.
Recipe Description for Triple Schezwan Rice, Mumbai Roadside Recipe
- Heat the oil in a wok or broad non-stick pan, till it smokes, add the celery and garlic and sauté on a high flame for a few seconds.
- Add the spring onions, cabbage and carrots and sauté on a high flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the schezuan sauce, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the rice, noodles and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok or a broad non-stick pan, till it smokes, add the ginger, garlic and sauté on a high flame for a few seconds.
- Add the cabbage, and spring onions and sauté on a high flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the schezuan sauce, tomato ketchup and soy sauce, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minutes.
- Add the cornflour-water mixture, salt, sugar and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously. Keep aside.
- Warm the rice and noodles and gravy.
- Take a serving plate and put the rice and noodles at the bottom, put 3/4th cup of the crispy fried noodles, top it with the gravy and finally sprinkle the 1/4th cup fried noodles.
- Serve the triple schezwan rice immediately garnished with spring onion greens.
See step by step images of Triple Schezwan Rice, Mumbai Roadside Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.