Stuffed Mushrooms ( Cooking Under 10 Minutes)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 86 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27948 times
Mushroom might look and taste simple, but not after you have stuffed it with oregano-tinged spinach and corn. With a nutritious filling and a creamy topping, stuffed mushrooms is an awesome starter.
- Scoop out the mushrooms stalks. Keep the mushrooms caps aside and chop the stalks.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of butter in a pan and saute the onion and garlic for a few seconds.
- Add the mushroom stalks, spinach, corn kernels, oregano, salt and pepper and stir for some time.
- Fill the mushroom caps with this mixture.
- Heat the remaining butter in a pan and place the stuffed mushrooms in it.
- Cover and cook for a few minutes on a medium flame.
- Add the cream and cook for some more time.
- Serve hot.
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.