Quick Orange Mousse Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 6471 times
The vivid colour and tangy taste of oranges dominates this quick mousse. But, what makes this recipe a real topper is the way the vibrant orange sauce contrasts and complements the pleasant white chocolate and soothing whipped cream. Orange squash is better suited for this recipe than fresh orange juice, as it totally voids the risk of bitterness. As a variant, the orange sauce can also be used over vanilla ice-cream.
Recipe Description for Quick Orange Mousse ( Mousses Recipe)
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep non–stick pan and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes or till the sauce thickens, while stirring continuously. Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- Combine the chocolate and milk in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Remove and mix well until no lumps remain.
- Strain the mixture using a sieve and keep aside.
- Combine the sugar, beaten whipped cream, orange sauce and orange colour in a deep bowl and fold gently.
- Add the chocolate-milk mixture and fold gently.
- Pour equal quantities of the mixture into 4 individual bowls / glasses and refrigerate for atleast 3 to 4 hours or till the mousse sets.
- Garnish with orange segments and serve chilled.
See step by step images of Quick Orange Mousse ( Mousses Recipe)
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.