Potato Rosti Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 11555 times
Potato rosti, perfect recipe with a combination of crispiness, creamyness and a tint of spiciess. Serve it as soon as it is made to enjoy it the most with sour cream.
Recipe Description for Potato Rosti ( Cheesy )
- Combine the potatoes, salt and 2½ tsp green of chillies, mix gently with the help of two forks. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes or till they turn translucent.
- Sprinkle the remaining ½ tsp of green chillies and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly on all the onions and spread the prepared potato mixture evenly over it.
- Cover with a lid and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Loosen the sides of the rosti with the help of a knife, place a plate inverted on the non-stick pan and turn the pan upside down to invert the rosti on the plate.
- Serve immediately with sour cream.
- Parboiled potatoes for this recipe should be 90% cooked.
See step by step images of Potato Rosti ( Cheesy ) Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.