Potato Paneer Roti Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 10479 times
Who said rotis are boring? Try this exciting combination of paneer, potatoes, coriander and green chillies and be prepared to be amazed!
Recipe Description for Potato Paneer Rotis
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Add enough water and knead into a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal portions and roll a portion into 125 mm. (5”) diameter circle using wheat flour for rolling.
- Grease a non-stick tava (griddle) with a little ghee. Cook the roti, using a little ghee, till it turns golden brown in colour from both sides.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 9 more rotis.
- Serve hot.
See step by step images of Potato Paneer Rotis Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.