Potato and Corn Rolls Recipe Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 41 times
Potato and Corn Rolls Recipe Video. The kathi roll is a boon to Indians! We can think of it as the desi answer to sandwiches, wraps, rolls and other convenient on-the-go foods. While you can wrap your rotis with just about any subzi or salad that you have on hand, there are some evergreen favourites like the Potato and Corn Rolls
Recipe Description for Potato and Corn Rolls
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and roll each portion into a 125 mm. (5”) diameter circle using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the roti using a little oil till golden spots appear on both the sides. Keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 6 equal potions and roll each portion into an oblong shape.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), grease it with 1 tsp of oil and cook the rolls using a 2 tsp oil till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides. Keep aside.
- Place a roti on a clean, dry surface, apply a little masala water evenly over it.
- Place a roll in the centre and roll it up tightly.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to make 5 more rolls.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.