Penne Arrabiata Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 3746 times
Sugo all'arrabbiata is a spicy Italian pasta sauce usually made with garlic, tomatoes and red chili peppers cooked in olive oil. Pasta cooked with this peppy sauce often has the term Arrabiata attached to its name. This lip-smacking Penne Arrabiata is a real winner, as it combines not just cooked penne and typical arrabiata ingredients, but also throws in some cheerful herbs, a dash of fresh cream and some cheese too. Relish this wonderful creation with garlic bread.
Recipe Description for Penne Arrabiata
- Heat the olive oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the blanched tomatoes, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the tomato ketchup, chilli flakes, dried oregano, salt and fresh cream, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the basil, cooked penne and black olives, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously. Keep aside.
- Garnish with cheese and serve immediately with garlic bread.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.