Paneer Bhurji Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 33567 times
This paneer bhurji is a favourite amongst many. It is spicy and taste great with bread or parathas. Most important is to use fresh paneer and make it just before serving...
Recipe Description for Paneer Bhurji
- Heat the oil on a tava (griddle) and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and sauté on a high flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, 2 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the pav bhaji masala, turmeric powder, chilli powder, green chillies and 1 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the paneer, salt and coriander and 1 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.