Mutter Dhingri Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 6893 times
A delicious combination of green peas and mushrooms in a thick, rich gravy.
Recipe Description for Mutter Dhingri
- Combine the cashewnuts and poppy seeds and blend in a mixer well without using any water.
- Add a little water and again blend well till smooth. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil on a non-stick tava (griddle), add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- 2. Add the ginger-garlic paste, tomatoes and 2 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the chilli powder, curds, salt, green peas and mushrooms, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the cashew-poppy seed paste, 2 tbsp of water and garam masala, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot with rice, parathas or crackers.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.