Methi Pitla Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 7190 times
A simple Maharashtrian delicacy, rustled up in a jiffy to enrich your diet with iron and folic acid. Zinc plays an important role in maintaining our immunity levels along with giving that glowing skin… Make sure you serve it immediately or else it will turn into a big lump
Recipe Description for Methi Pitla ( Healthy Subzi)
- Combine the besan along with 2 cups of water in a deep bowl and whisk well till no lumps remain.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick kadhai, add the garlic paste and the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the fenugreek leaves, green chillies and asafoetida and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the prepared besan-water mixture, turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Serve immediately with whole wheat bhakris or chapatis.
See step by step images of Methi Pitla ( Healthy Subzi) Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.