Macaroni Hot Pot Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 41349 times
Macroni hot pot, a tiffin treat that tops children's "must have list", this dish makes a complete healthy meal with toasted bread. Remember to pack extra portions!
Recipe Description for Macaroni Hot Pot
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Remove half of the onion and capsicum rings for the topping and keep aside.
- Add the garlic, tomatoes and chilli powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the sugar, baked beans, macaroni, oregano, tomato ketchup and salt, toss gently and cook on a medium flame for another 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and spread it evenly with the back of a spoon.
- Arrange the prepared onion and capsicum rings on top and sprinkle the cheese evenly over it.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 to 15 minutes or till the cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.