Lemon Grass Spicy Vegetables
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 450 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 29876 times
An aromatic stir-fried vegetables flavoured with lemon grass.
- In a mortar or a blender, grind the red chillies, ginger, garlic and onions to a paste. Keep aside.
- Deep fry the tofu. Drain and keep aside.
- Parboil all the vegetables till tender and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok and fry the spice paste for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the grated coconut and lemon grass and stir for a few minutes.
- Add the water or stock, soya sauce, sugar and salt.
- Stir in the vergetables with the tofu and mix well.
- Serve hot with green rice.
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.