Koro Sambar Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 2609 times
Koro Sambar Video by Tarla Dalal. Methia no Masala is a tongue-tickling Gujarati spice powder with the dominant flavour of mustard seeds and fenugreek seeds. The process of powdering each spice separately and mixing is very important to get the right mouth-feel.
Recipe Description for Methia No Masala, Koro Sambar, Gujarati Sambhar Masala
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan on a medium flame for 2 minutes. Keep aside to cool slightly.
- Blend the split fenugreek seeds in a mixer to a coarse powder. Transfer into a bowl and keep aside.
- Blend the split mustard seeds in a mixer to a coarse powder.
- Combine the split mustard seeds, split fenugreek seeds, chilli powder, turmeric powder, asafoetida and salt in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Add the oil and mix well.
- Store in an air-tight container and use as required.
See step by step images of Methia No Masala, Koro Sambar, Gujarati Sambhar Masala Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.