Kit-Kat Ice-Cream Sundae Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 1697 times
Kit-Kat Ice-Cream Sundae Video by Tarla Dalal. Chocolaty, chocolaty, chocolaty – what better word can there be to describe this Quick Kit-Kat Ice-Cream Sundae? Luscious Kit-Kat loaded vanilla ice-cream is placed over a bed of crushed brownies and Kit-Kats and topped with more Kit-Kats, wafer biscuits and chocolate sauce.
Recipe Description for Kit-kat Ice-cream Sundae
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow aluminium container. Cover with an aluminium foil and freeze for 4 to 5 hours or till set.
- Place 3 tbsp of crumbled brownie in a serving glass and sprinkle 2 tbsp of crushed kit-kat fingers evenly over it.
- Pour 2 tbsp of chocolate sauce evenly over it and again top it with 2 tbsp of crumbled brownie.
- Place 2 scoops of the kit-kat ice cream over it and sprinkle a few gems evenly over it.
- Garnish it with 1 kit-kat finger, 1 cream wafer biscuit and 1 tbsp of chocolate sauce.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 to make one more sundae.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Kit-kat Ice-cream Sundae Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.