Italian Open Sandwich Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 2704 times
Olives and olive oil are commonly used in Italian cuisine, and hence the Italian open sandwich too uses black olives lavishly. Once you have the ingredients ready, this recipe can be prepared in a jiffy as the baking time is also relatively low.
Recipe Description for Italian Open Toast Sandwich
- Cut each hot dog roll lengthwise into two and brush all the bread halves with a little melted butter.
- Place them on a greased baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 4 to 5 minutes. Keep aside.
- Divide the herb cheesy tomato topping into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place all the hot dog roll halves on a clean, dry surface and spread a portion of the herb cheesy tomato topping evenly over each halve.
- Place them on a baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Italian Open Toast Sandwich Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.