· Pepper corn sauces usually come as a thick paste, and are used either as a dipping sauce or in stir frying
· Marinating the chicken with pepper sauce and then grilling on a barbeque is fantastic.
· When handling fresh peppers or peppercorns, be careful not to touch sensitive areas such as your eyes. It is recommended to rub a little olive or vegetable oil into your hands before you start to give a protective barrier to the pepper oil.
· Pepper sauce is a common ingredient in salad dressings, sandwiches, stir fry vegetables and select rice preparations.
· Pour pepper sauce over steamed vegetables for a beautiful combination of colour and flavour.
How to store pepper sauce, peppercorn sauce
Keep the bottles in a dark cool cupboard for 3 months before using if you can. After opening the seal, keep sauce in the fridge and add a teaspoon to your next dish for a taste of the orient.
Health benefits of pepper sauce, peppercorn sauce
· The presence of pepper, tomato, oregano and onions in pepper sauce increases the anti oxidant quotient of the sauce
· Pepper sauce is low in fat content and is good source of Vit A, Vitamin C, iron and manganese.