Last Updated : Apr 05,2022
Viewed 7907 times
This is a fairly sweet brandy-based orange liqueur. It's a liquer flavored with orange
How to Select
Choose from the variety available in the market. Check for proper sealed bottles.
· Orange liquer works fine for cooking.
· Strong highly flavored sweet liquor usually drunk after a meal
· Most recipes will require only small amounts for flavoring.
· For an elegant bread spread, add orange liquer.
· Experiment by adding a bit of this liqueur to any citrus-flavored dish and create your own recipe.
How to Store
Once opened, seal well and refrigerate it. Use within 6 months of time or within expiry.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.