Last Updated : Oct 04,2017
Viewed 753 times
It is a concentrate made from lychees. Fresh lychee juice is mixed with sugar and cooked to the desired consistency, cooled and then bottled. It is yellow in colour and has a peppy, sweet-and-tangy taste. A refreshing drink can be made by mixing lychee crush with water and ice. Lychee crush is made in bulk in factories, bottled and sold in stores. You can readily buy a bottle from a nearby store, to make an instant drink whenever you wish. You can also make it at home and store it in glass bottles in the refrigerator.
How to Select
• Lychee crush is readily available in stores, labelled clearly.
• Check the label for the date of manufacture and expiry.
• Choose a brand that has less of chemicals and additives.
• Lychee crush can be used to make instant drinks and beverages.
• It can be mixed into mocktails and cocktails.
• Can be used in making sweet sauces, marinades, salads and desserts like mousses, sundaes etc.
• Used with jams, chutneys, smoothies, pudding, cakes, etc.
How to Store
• Store at room temperature if unopened.
• Once your open the bottle, refrigerate it for up to 3 months or as per the instructions on the label.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.