Last Updated : Jan 22,2018
Viewed 10744 times
Capsico is a hot, fiery sauce and is probably one of the most famous pepper sauces
in our country. This sauce is geared up from the long, slender and thin variety of chillies with rich red colour and characteristic flavour and aroma of red chillies adding an authentic taste. Capsico Red Pepper Sauce is ready which helps you savour the spicy smooth flavour of robust red chillies peppers. This sauce is incredibly versatile. It adds real bite, liveliness and roundness to flavours, which certainly ignites some excitement to your cooking.
How to Select
Choose from the brands available in the markets. Ensure the dates accurately - manufacturing and expiry, for the best tangy sauce. Also, note that it is well packed and sealed
· Add a splash of it to drinks such as Bloody Mary and Virgin Mary - the famous cocktail and mock tail.
· Dab it on cheese toasts or sandwiches.
· Pour a bit on rice.
· Goes very well with lasagnas and pizzas.
· Pour a bit on noodles. Spice up the burgers.
· Add it to soups, stews and salads.
· Add it to light Italian meals and grills.
· Sprinkle on kebabs, Paneer tikkis. Goes well with various Indian snacks e.g. samosas, kachooris, etc
How to Store
Best stays for 6 months, when refrigerated.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.